- 8 years ago
- Wedding: September 2010
I love love love shoes…but I hate spending a lot on them. Here are some of my favorites. These are not for the faint of heart. They’re for the girls who dig super tall heels. As an afternoon cocktail-reception bride – I think they’re perfect since I won’t be spending an evening dancing in them. 🙂
Pictured (Top to Bottom, L to R):
1.Apple Bottom – $40 (I know these are a strange pick but I think I could cover the logo on the bow and I love the pink soles – at $40 why not?).
2. Luichiny – $90 – These come in blush or champagne, the shiny heel isn’t great but I figure most people will be seeing my toes anyway
3. Luichiny – $90 – Not as high, come in a large range of colors
4. Nina Electra – $91 – I don’t love ankle straps but I do dig the bows
5. Paris Hilton Regal – $95 – Love the ruching
6. Paris Hilton (again) Senorita – $90 – These would be cute for a tea lenght dress
7. Promiscuous – $59 – For the DIY gals, satin shoes come in a bunch of colors and you can add your own style to them
8. RSVP Ivana – $89 – Appropriately cute, but not so fancy that you couldn’t wear them again.