Post # 1
This is a easy diy
(the ribbon dose not look purple but it is)
Although there are a lot of steps its still easy.
I got the idea from
Its a ceremony program that doubles as a favor cause it has a cd in it.
You can give the cd away full of music from your ceremony and a few of your fav songs as a couple. Totally free and legal because you are giving it away and not selling it.
so buy some songs off I tunes and start burning. ^_^
The cd case is sold at
at .40 cents each
- Paperboard CD case (from http://www.BlissWeddingsMarket.com)
- Two 1/8″ wide circle eyelets in the color white (from http://www.BlissWeddingsMarket.com)
- Eyelet Setter (from http://www.BlissWeddingsMarket.com)
- Rubber stamp (from http://www.SimonStamp.com) of your desired image (from
- One 28″ long ribbon not wider than 3/8″ or 5/8″ (from Michael’s)
- Clear embossing ink (from Michael’s)
- Embossing Powder in the color of you choice (from Michael’s)
- Embossing Heat Gun (from Michael’s)
- Pair of scissors or an X-acto ® knife (from Michael’s)
- Scrap paper (from Michael’s)
- Paper cutter (from Michaels)
- Ruler (from Michaels)
- Pencil (from Michaels)
- Pinking Shears (from Michaels)
- Mailing labels (for your CD playlist) (from local Office Supply store)
- 8-1/2” x 11” decorative paper for the ceremony program (from Michaels)
- 8-1/2” x 11” vellum paper for the program cover (from Michaels)
- 8-1/2” x 11” decorative paper for your handmade thank-you note (from Michaels
Heres what I did
- I got ribbon for $2.45 a roll and I needed 3 rolls
- eyelets for $2.99
- eyelet setter for $2.99
- embossing heat gun for $19.99
- embossing ink(it came with a refill) for $3.99
- embossing powder-gold for $2.99
- malling labels from staples $7.00
All from Michaels (use a coupon if you can. They always have coupons)
- Pinking Shears from dollar store for $1.00
- ruler and pencil I already had
- regular white print paper for the ceremony info
- a pretty craft paper just for looks.(your choice)
In the back pocket I put in a tears of joy packet.
now for the stamp
Ok the stamp is crazy thats right crazy over $70.
luckily Im smart and called upon a fellow etsy seller to save me.
Thank you by the way.
the stamp works great and at $14 Im happy!
you can find full picture instructions at
easy video on how to stamp and emboss
Post # 3
Can you explain how your did the Embrodery of the names and logo??
Post # 4
All instructions are at
first buy a custom stamp ($14)
second buy embossing ink, embossing powder, embossing heat gun.
ink the stamp and stamp it. sprinkle the embossing powder over over the fresh stamp mark.
gently shake off the powder. ( the powder left should be stuck to where the stamp was)
then heat with the embossing heat gun.
the heat gun melts the powder …and thats how you get that look.
need pic or video like me ^_^
check these out
Post # 5
Hey Alicia…this is a great program and I love it…What size stamp did you use and how long did it take you do complete them.
Post # 6
I have everything in order and ready to start on this great DIY project. However, I am having difficulty with the actual layout of the program. Do you happen to have a template that you used? If so, can you please forward [email protected]
Thanks soooo much!! BTW, yours turned out really cute! 🙂
Post # 7
Oh these are beautiful!!!
Post # 8
Awesome. Thanks for the details
Post # 9
SSSOOOO Wonderful! LOVE it! You did a GREAT job! Super sweet that you included a CD and tissue packet with your program. WOW!
Post # 10
I am still having the hardest time ever trying to figure out the program piece…..what size is the actual program??
Post # 11
This is such a cute and fun idea! What a great favor as something they will actually use and want!