- 5 years ago
- Wedding: June 2013
I wanted to incorporate my book themed in everything. So why not my Pomanders…
A thick book
color paper you desire. * Michaels has a good variety*
punch out design you want. * Again Michael’s is amazing*
I bought pearl Teardrop Corsage pins to hold them in place.
ribbbon and low heat glue gun/glue sticks.
1. First i would punch out the desire design from the color paper and book paper. * your hand will cramp up.lol and you will soon hate the desire design*
2. Cut the length of ribbon.
3. Glue the ribbon on the styrofoam balls first.
4. What i did was i placed a book cut (B) out over the color cut out (C) and placed the corsage pin right in between them. I then pushed it in right next to the ribbon. The next one i did, i placed the color cut out over the book cut out and placed that right next to the one you just did. Just go back and forth with the layout. B-C, C-B,B-C,C-B.
5. Make sure you move the flowers so you can see both the color and the pages.
To be honest i am not sure how long it would take for all 17, but my mother did 8 balls over night. I was to critical over the ones i did and it took longer . Plus i had other things i was doing. You would estimate if you have people helping you, it could be completed in one day. If its only you and your busy like me and your only able to work on them over the weekends, i would say 2-3 weeks. 🙂