- 6 years ago
- Wedding: September 2012
I’ve been working on these babies for months. Tons of hours have went into them – it was definitey a labor of love, haha. They will be mailed this week unless I find any spelling errors and once I receive some 10c stamps from the post office (they quoted me the incorrect postage amount when they weighed them the first time – grr :S).
I designed everything myself. All paper goods were purchased through http://www.cardsandpockets.com/ and the ribbon was purchased at an amazing bulk rate through http://www.papermart.com/. I used 3M spray glue to adhere the invitation to the pocketfold, and Elmer’s Super Strength glue sticks for anything else. Fonts used were Ministry Script (http://marketplace.veer.com/font/Ministry-Script-UMT0000149) and Adobe Caslon (http://www.myfonts.com/fonts/adobe/caslon/). For the labels, I purchased Avery Full Sheet labels (http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B000093L1J/ref=oh_details_o06_s00_i02) and cut them down to size. I designed a rubber stamp for our return address and had it made through http://www.rubberstamps.net/. I used “platinum planet” Archival ink for the invitations and plain “graphite black” Archival ink for the RSVP envelopes.
If you should want to know anything else let me know 🙂
Okay… now for pics! Sorry for all the blurring – I’m probaby too paranoid about these things but you never know…