- 4 years ago
Expected Time for 8 note cards: 10-20 minutes Materials
- Rubber Stamp
- Heat Tool
- Embossing Powder for superfine details
- Embossing Pad
- Paint Brush
- Note Cards & Envelopes
1. Lightly taps your rubber stamp with your embossing ink pad
2. Gently press your stamp onto your note card.
3. Place your note card on the plate and generously pour your embossing powder to cover the surface of the fresh embossing ink. Allow to sit for 10 second or so.
4. Slowly pour off the excess powered directly onto your plate. Remove any remaining powder with your brush. Be careful not to remove powder off your artwork, if you do simply repeat step 3.
5. Hold your heat tool directly above your artwork. Patiently wait for the powder to liquify (it is really neat to watch this happen).
6. Voila! You are done! Mom is going to love this!!