- 8 years ago
- Wedding: May 2010
The idea for these originally came from my boss. She did something similar for her daughter’s wedding, and I’m borrowing these glass cylinders from her. They will be filled with salt to the top to hold the number upright.
1. Cut out base squares (green) that measure 6″x6″. This way you can get four out of each 12″x12″ paper. You’ll need two for each number.
2. Cut out black squares that measure 4″x4″ and white squares that measure 3.5″x3.5″ Attach these together with your adhesive of choice.
3. Cut out black rectangles that measure 1.5″x5.5″
4. Make a template for the table numbers. You’ll want them to measure 1.25″x5.25″ when you cut them out. For these I used the Scriptina font. Attach these to the black rectangles with the adhesive of your choice.
5. Attach the matted number to the top of the base square.
6. Center the black and white square under it.
7. Use a 3″x3″ square as a template for the next step. Attach four black photo corners, one to each corner.
8. Center this on the white square.
9. Remove the template and your table number will be ready to accept a 3″x3″ photo.
10. The last step is to put in a picture, and then adhere in a stick in between the two sides. I used a balloon stick from work cut down to the right length.
For more details and many more projects, check out my blog at http://www.kmattso2.blogspot.com