- 8 years ago
- Wedding: May 2010
photo by Mr. Knight
These beautiful daisy pomanders are super easy (and really quite fun to put together).
Step-by-Step Instructions: (I apologize I don’t have photos, I made these last May)
- Cut the faux daisy off the bunch at about 1.5″ from the flower
- Take the flower stem and stick it into the floral foam ball (I originally bought a hot glue gun to glue the daisies into the ball, but found that simply just sticking them into the ball, held them enough)
- Repeat, Repeat, Repeat until the green of the floral foam ball is no longer seen
- Then take a strip of ribbon, fold it over into a knot. String a large metal paper clip through the ribbon and stick the paper clip into the floral foam ball.
- Adjust the daisies until the paper clip is no longer seen.
And… WA-LAH! You have a Daisy Pomander, ready to hang on a cute little shepherds hook, or chair arm.
- faux white daisy bunches $4.50/bunch
- green floral foam ball $2.37/piece
- 40 inch Shepard’s hook $5.97/piece
Total per Daisy Pomander set = $13.28
Grand total for 6 sets = $79.71
all items bought at Wal-Mart