- 8 years ago
- Wedding: April 2010
I have been asked how I made the rosette for my Bouquet. Here is is ladies. Have fun crafting and for other DIY project you can visit my blog at: anythingsparkly.blogspot.com=)
1. cut strips of fabric. Each strip about 3-5inches wide. The longer the strip the bigger the flower Fold in half lengthwise. Press.
2. Tie a knot in the end of your fabric. Clip excess.
3. Begin rolling fabric around the knot. Periodically as you wind, give your fabric a twist. Roll, and twist every half-inch or so around the diameter of your flower. You will begin to see the fabric take on the look of a cinnamon roll!
4. When you have a flower as big as you wish, tuck end under. I glued mine to the bottom, making kind of a base for the entire flower.
5. Fluff your flower so you can see folds, twists and concentric rings. Snip frayed threads.
6. Embellish with rhinestones in the center of each flower, tuck in pearls, or just tie it all up with a strand of ribbon.