- 4 years ago
- Wedding: August 2013
i purchased these picture frames last weekend can you tell me exactly how you colored them i used gold spray paint but only one side came out smooth the other side wasnt as smooth i will redo them this weekend
I can definitely relate. If you follow these simple steps, they should turn out perfect:
1. Lay newspaper over a LEVEL SURFACE
2. If spray painting outside, make sure it isn’t TOO windy, otherwise your project will be a disaster
3. MOST IMPORTANT NOTE: While holding the spray can at least 12 inches away from the frame, apply a thin layer of paint on both sides.
4. Allow to dry for 5 minutes and apply another thin layer.
5. Repeat steps 3 and 4 until covered completely.
If you hold the spray can too close, the paint will appear uneven and thick.
Now that my wedding has passed, please send me a private message if you are interested in purchasing these frames. I currently have Table Numbers 1-28