- 5 years ago
- Wedding: June 2011
Bottles with Cap or Cork (http://onlinebottles.com)
Straw/Skewer/etc (to roll paper)
Decorative Inserts (Sand/Confetti/Cocktail Umbrella/Lavender/etc)
– Pick your Theme (sand & shells, lavender & petals, fragrance beads & confetti, etc)
– Using funnel, fill bottles to desired level with decorative inserts
* Get Creative! Sand can be colored, confetti can be hearts, stars, etc.
– Print Paper Item
* Can be white, cream, or color paper. Use 8.5×11 to get 2 invitations per print.
– Roll Paper using straw, skewer, etc (makes it easier)
– Tie ribbon around Paper and let rest outside of the bottle
* Optional, but makes removing the Paper later easier for guests
– Insert Paper (with ribbon out) and close with cork or twist cap
– Local mailing stores can package and stamp for mailing