- Mrs. Green Tea
- 9 years ago
- Wedding: August 2008 - Vineyard on the Delta
Got leftover wedding invitations lying around and don’t have the heart to throw them away quite yet? I’ve got a holiday suggestion:
1) Chop up a couple of them into long strips of varying widths showing the key lines.
2) Roll ’em up really tight (I trimmed the strips so that the words show up at the end of the rolls).
3) Toss ’em in one of those glass globe ornaments available in most craft stores.
4) Hang and go ’ooo’ and ’aahhh’ at your good work.
I still have over a dozen of these suckers left since the minimum order was 100, so they may very well contribute to a holiday bonfire this year. Grr… I hate waste.
(To check out the original post, click here.)