- Mrs. Peep Toe
- 9 years ago
- Wedding: May 2018 - Hotel Vitale
I am super excited for this post. First of all, this is only my second successful DIY project, and let me just say, I loved how it all turned out. Now that I have that out of my system, onwards to table numbering.
Specifically, I wanted to use our engagement pictures, so I went to Michaels and bought 8 of their cheapest frames (two of which are a different style, but I’m okay with that).
I was really looking for some large brown number stickers, but I couldn’t find any. So I did the next best thing—I bought the best number stickers I could find, a little bottle of brown paint, and a small paint brush:
I then painted the numbers that I wanted to use. And thankfully, the paint I bought worked perfectly. Sorry for the blurry picture, but I wanted to give you an action shot. I think this is the number 2:
I then disassembled the frames and took them out back to spray paint them with some leftover green spray paint. I highly suggest that if you are going to do this, spray paint the back of the frame first. It just makes it easier! Let the back completely dry and then flip it over and do it again.
Once the numbers and the frames were dry, and after I had cleaned the glass on the frames, I put the stickers on the frames and added eight of our best engagement pictures. And ta da! Here they are. (Sorry for the flash on all these pics.)
One through four:
And five through eight:
Here’s an up close look at five:
Total cost: under $30 bucks. $2.99 per frame, and around $5 for the numbers and paint.
To read the original post, click HERE.