- 4 years ago
- Wedding: July 2014
I’m so happy to finally be fully decided on my Save the Dates. This is the only one complete, so I still have quite a bit of work ahead of me!
We had a bit of a snaffoo with them – I guess I didn’t leave enough bleed space at the bottom, so our website got cut off (note if using Winkflash to print pictures: They cut off about a quarter of an inch from the left and bottom of my image, but nothing from the top or right. I don’t know if that’s common from them or not). So, I’m trimming that off, which meant we needed another way to share our website. It also meant they were a bit small for our envelopes. Thus, I added about a million more steps for myself by making a card to put our magnets in (I’m printing that on my own printer).
Top left: Envelope (no stamp yet!) Printed at home. Return address on back
Top Right: Front of card. I’m addressing it like an inner envelope
Bottom left: when they open the card
Bottom right: the magnet part on my fridge. It’s a trimmed down 4×6 print with about a quarter of a business card sized magnet along the top.
Note: If there is anything wrong with these, please DO NOT tell me. I really want to stay happy with these, even if I am blissfully ignorant. I’m only posting because seeing others’ StDs really helped me when making mine!