- 6 years ago
- Wedding: May 2012
1. Google Mapped it.
4. Once my lines were in place, I deleted the Google Map. This is what i was left with.
5. I inserted Word Art to indicate major areas guests may travel from. The font I used was Teen.
6. I changed the lines and words to colors that would match my invites and placed the city names in their final resting places. I made the major interstate the boldest line, and the boldness followed this order, US Highway, Michigan Highway and the then regular roads
7. Using word art again and a shape for the boarder, I added the major highway names or numbers in this case. The font I used on them was WildWestWind downloaded for free from DaFont.
8. Then I played with it. Adding the pennant banner to indicate the wedding site, a compass and a monogram (which was later removed).
9. Here is the finished product. The “Where da Party at?” title was SimplyGlamorous also free on DaFont. Disclaimer, when I went to add this to this post, I realized I didn’t save the correct picture. No biggie, right, just open the publisher doc and re-save it as a picture. It wasn’t there! MAJOR FAIL! So I had to redo the WHOLE thing. There may be slight differences