- 6 years ago
- Wedding: April 2012
I got this idea from “The DIY Bride” by Khris Cochran. I just made a few changes, and borrowed a few ideas from here. Card stock paper for the back, and a purple metalic paper for the frame. I took some vellum and printed the wording with our engagement picture as the background and glued it right to the card stock. Foam tape 1/4″ thick for the “risers” under the frame.
We (me and my girls!), had to put a weight on them as they were done because they wanted to curl up. My smallest cast iron skillet on top of a stiff placemat worked great!
This takes a lot of time and patience. But it was really worth it! Now, i have to somehow figure out how to out-do these with the invites….but i have something great and natural in mind!