Post # 1
so for the Table numbers I decide to put a fact that not everyone would know about us. Some are about the groom some are about the bride and some are about us as a couple.
- I picked a font (chopin script)
- printed out numbers and a fact on card stock paper.
- cut a slightly larger card stock in gold paper.
- and slightly larger purple card stock paper
- heat embossed the gold stamp on the top
- and will add a sticky rhinestone to the middle of the gold stamp.
I can’t decide if it should go in a frame or on a stand.
what do you think?
Post # 3
after much debate i think these will go in fames…i post a pic once i have done it.
Post # 4
I like frames, and I will be using frames…but stands are nice. Frames can add a level of elegance that many stands can’t bring.
Post # 5
I like the frame idea all though it may get a little pricey. Hobby lobby has beautiful scroll frames once a month for 50% off. After the wedding you can use them in your house or give as gifts!