- 6 years ago
- Wedding: April 2012
I just realized I need to make one more, so they are almost done 🙂
I decided that I wanted to make the bouquets for the weeding (craziest idea ever…), and then I realied, “oh, duh, gotta also make matching boutineers” ARGH!! here are the bouts I made, they match the type of flowers I made for the bouquets (I will post that later). I made a bunch of small fabric flowers, attached them to a wire, and after some trial and error, they became boutineers :). I couldn’t get the lighting right, so the pics below look a little off to me (you can’t see it, but the “stem” is wrapped in blue lace)…anyhoo, hopefully they look okay!