- 4 years ago
- Wedding: May 2015
Even before I was engaged I knew I wanted to do something special for the girls I would ask to stand up next to me.
FI and I are planning a “Storybook Circus” wedding and I thought what better way than to design a ticket book!
I gave mt Future SIL her book last week and to say she was excited excited is an understatment. I only hope that my best friends will be as excited to get these fun colorful packets in the mail!
- Cover asking “Will you be my, bridesmaid, maid of honor or matron of honor”
- Short note of sentiment explaining why I am asking them and if they would do my the honor of being in the bridal party.
- “Meet the Girls… hopefully” shows photos of each of my four girls and their role in the bridal party then a “My expectations” section just letting them know various expectations I have but simply that they show up and be the beautiful friends I have.
- “The Details” shares some inspiration from my Pinterest ideas and the theme for our wedding.
- and lastly “Your Look” with a few details on what I’m thinking for their attire and again some Pinterest inspiration.
I stapled everything together with some gold staples and used some theme approrpiate striped and polkadotted washi tape to decorate the envelop then wrote as pretty as I could their names and addresses with gold sharpie.
I can’t wait to hear back from my girls!!