vase fillers

posted 6 years ago in Reception
Post # 3
6 posts
  • Wedding: June 2012

get those gel ball things.  They start out really little, look like little plastic bebes, then you put them in water and they expand to the size of a marble. you can get clear or colored, or get clear & add food coloring to make your own colors (just beware they won’t be as dark as you think, so put in a lot of food coloring into the water if you want an intense color). You can get large packets at Michaels in the floral dept.

Leave a comment

Find Amazing Vendors