- 8 years ago
- Wedding: May 2010
This weekend I made some more progress on my growing list of DIY projects. I bought two wreaths and filled a shopping cart full of flowers at Hobby Lobby last week while they were 50% off.
There’s not much to tell you about this project. I took all of the flower heads off the stems and then layed them out around the wreath until I was happy with the way they looked. I would definitely recommend buying some filler flowers too. I used white and green hydrangeas and they helped to fill in the spaces between the larger flowers.
Once they’re where you like them, hot glue them down. Be careful of burns…I speak from experience!
I still need to hang the letters in the center with clear fishing line and add a bow to the top to hang it with, but otherwise they’re finished.